Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sunny Studio Stamps guest designer!

Hi hi!
I hope you're enjoying your Sunday!
I'm having fun with my boyfriend exploring our new city, I had been here a ton of times before but it's different, you know? Also, the weather is unusally warm for mid November so it's really nice having a walk :)

I couldn't join the Sunny Studio blog hop first release party and I was totally bummed about it so when Mendi invited me to be her guest designer, she made me really happy!

I made two cards featuring two of her wonderful stamps: School Time and Birthday Smiles. I enjoyed playing with these stamps, coloring the big images and having the chance to color or stamp with the solid stamps from Birthday Smiles, it's a great and a must need stamp, indeed!

Here's a sneak peak of them, you can visit Sunny Studio blog to see the full cards!


Thank you so much, Mendi for your invitation, my best wishes for you on and your stamps company *big hugs*!!

And thank you so much everyone for visiting my blog today, enjoy the rest of the weekend!!

No comments: