Monday, December 7, 2015

La Dolce Vita - Avery Elle card

Hello again!

I'm here another Monday to share a card on the Avery Elle blog! Today's set is a new one called Dreamboat and it's from the Winter release, I have a fun time playing with it!

La Dolce Vita

When I first saw this set I knew I wanted a super glowing moon with moon light all over the couple and boat so I grabbed my Copics and went for that look. It was really fun to color the scene. Then for the background I used Distress inks and sprinkled the whole sky with a brush and white paint as a final touch. And it ended up looking pretty similar than I imagined, this don't happen so often he he!!

I hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :)

Supply list:

  

2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Elise C. said...

Wow, the background looks amazing, Yainea! This card is so, so cute! I hope that things are going well with you!! :)