Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Turn me on - Lawn Fawn Dec inspiration week

Hello!!
It's second day of Lawn Fawn inspiraton week and I have another project to share! Today we're showcasing a new mini: Turn Me On.
I think that this one is sooo fun and the lightbulb with the heart-shaped filament is super cute!

Thinking about what to do with this set, I came up with the idea of a slider card to "turn on" the lighbulbs. I sketched it and then I thought that it'd be fun if the sentiment appeared when the lighbulbs were on. So I took my crafty stuff and started to work! :)

Turn Me On - off

I wanted to stamp my acetate with Stazon ink but then I realized that I have it in another city sigh!! So fortunately I have black embossing powder! I was afraid of the black dust everywhere on the acetate but, hey! you can remove the tiny remains of embossing powder with a baby wipe after you heat up the embossing powder. So it looks all clean like I wanted it!!

Turn Me On - on

The black background is not patterned paper, I just draw lots of dots with my white gel pen :)

Confession time: I can't stop slidding the card up and down and seeing the cute lightbulbs changing their color lol!!! I just love interactive cards and it was a long time since I made one!

I hope you like my project for today, you can find more inspiration using this set on the Lawn Fawn blog, there's a video by Kelly and a giveaway, don't miss it!

Thank you so much for your visit, hugs!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps:

11 comments:

Megan said...

Such a clever slider card!!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Brilliant!! I adore your sophisticated cards :-)

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a super cute card and very clever as well. Love it!

Sumsibine said...

Wow! What a great and clever Card! love it!

Andrene Smith said...

I can't stop laughing!! This is the cutest and most creative use of a stamp set I have seen in awhile! Brilliant!!

Tami B. said...

This one really made me smile.

J Reece said...

This is awesome! Such a great use of these stamps!!

Yuki said...

This is just too fun and creative!!

c.darwin said...

This is my favorite card from Lawn Fawn's release week. So clever!

Elise C. said...

Adorable!! That is such a clever idea to make it interactive!

Franziska said...

This card is unbelievably cool! Thank you for sharing!