Welcome to day 3 of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!
The star of the show today is Celebration Scripty Sayings stamps. A new stamp on these series of sripty sweet messages for every ocassion.
I know Thanksgiving is long time away but I chose to make a card with this sentiment and use the papers from Perfectly Plaid on it. They look great and so cozy with Fall tones! (ok, and I have another card using the "happy mother's day" sentiment for tomorrow's post haha)
I took the cute mice from Thankful Mice and pumpkins from So Thankful to create this little scene. The sequins are from Lucy's Little Things Fruit Sorbet mix too.
For the card base I stamped Teenie Tiny Backdrops (an old favorite that I hadn't used in a while!!) with Yeti ink on Sunflower cardstock.
I hope you are enjoying this inspiration week, see you tomorrow with another post!! Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog to see projects with the other sentiments!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Celebration Scripty Sayings, Thankful Mice, So Thankful
- Lawn Fawn dies: Thankful Mice, Small Stitched Leaves, Stitched Squares
- Lawn Fawn ink: Yeti, Pumpkin Spice
- Lawn Fawn papers: Perfectly Plaid, Sunflower cardstock
- Lucy's Little Things: Fruit Sorbet mix
- Copic markers
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black