Sunday, April 17, 2016

Scripty Friends & Thank You border - Lawn Fawn April inspiration week

Hello and happy Sunday!

Lawn Fawn inspiration week continues today with 2 new dies of the scripty sentiments and sentiment borders series.


My first card features Scripty Friends and I paired it with a sentiment from Love You S'more and a bunch of critters from Critters in the Jungle and Critters on the Savanna.

Fun with friends

I colored all of the critters using Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers and I cut 3 layers of the friends word for more dimension. The patterned paper is from Let's Polka in the Meadow and I hand draw the border with a black marker.

Fun with friends - detail

My second card features Thank You Border and I used one of the chicks from Chirpy Chirp Chirp as he was painted the message.

Thank you

I colored all the images with Copic markers and used Stitched Borders on the white panel to finish it off.

Thank you - detail

I hope you like my projects!! For more inspiration, visit the Lawn Fawn blog, the DT has made an amazing work! Also don't forget to leave a comment there to join the giveaway!

Big big hugs, enjoy the day!

Supply list:

Friends card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters in the Jungle, Critters on the Savanna, Love You S'more
- Lawn Fawn dies: Scripty Friends, Stitched Ovals
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka in the Meadow
- Zig Clean Color Real Brush markers
- Versamark ink: Onyx Black

Thank you card
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Chirpy Chirp Chirp
- Lawn Fawn dies: Thank You Border, Chirpy Chirp Chirp, Stitched Borders
- Lawn Fawn papers: Perfectly Plaid, Mermaid cardstock
- Copic markers
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Blak


No comments: