Today I have a new card and video to share with you! I made a card with a box of donuts that can be opened! You can see it here: (remember that I include spanish subtitles on all my videos)
I made this card using Donut Worry stamps from Lawn Fawn to create this pinky and sweet card. I colored the donuts with my Clean Color Real Brush markers and I show how I use them in the video.
I decorated each pair of donuts using different elements to make them unique and fun :)
I hope you like it and enjoy the video!
Thank you so much for stopping by, have a great weekend!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Donut Worry, Just For You, Just For You Labels, Woodgraind Backdrops
- Lawn Fawn dies: Donut Worry, Just For You Labels, Thank You Border, Stitched Rectangles
- Lawn Fawn ink: Yeti, Doe, Plastic Flamingo
- Lawn Fawn wooden hearts
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Clean Color Real Brush markers
- Transparent glitter
- Stickles: Copper
- Acetate sheet