Monday, April 4, 2016

Have a magical day

Hi!

Today I have a card to show you that I enjoyed a lot making it, I used the new set Be a Unicorn from Avery Elle and since the first time I saw it, I wanted to make a watercolor card with soft colors and sequins. And I feel like a little girl with my finished card haha

Unicorn

Everything is colored with Clean Color Real Brush makers, even the background. I started with a yellow and a teal color and mixed them and added a lot of water to create that soft look.

Then I picked my Pierced Clouds die and created a puffy scene in the sky, adding vellum and foam adhesive to add dimension and layers.

Unicorn detail

I colored the unicorn and rainbow with the same markers, mixing them with water to get soft and blended colors.

Finally, I added some shine to the unicorn's hair and adhered sequins here and there for lots of sparkle. The light was bad when I took the pictures so sorry for they being a bit dark.

I hope you like today's card! Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice start of the week :)


Supply list:

4 comments:

byAnnette said...

Cute! & so Soft!
Especially like all the cloud layers!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Love your card Yainea! The colors are blended so nicely--and love those clouds :) TFS

Jeanetta said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors, layering, and design.