Friday, April 1, 2016

Slider Light up card - Chibitronics & Lawn Fawn colab

Hello!

It's me again with another Chibitronics & Lawn Fawn project! I couldn't stop on the mason jar card and I had to make another one, it's similar but I added a different light up mechanism :)

If you have not seen my Chibitronics & Lawn Fawn video showing how to make a light up card, you can see it here on my Youtube channel (and you can subscribe too if you are interested on more videos! =)

I started with a night sky like in my previous card but this time I added lots of stars with Snowy Backdrops. Then I added two cute critters and a slider mechanism. When you move the foxy and he's by the side of the racoon, the stars light up.

Here's the card on it's "off position":

Love You interative LED card off

And here's the card on its "on" position:

Love You interative LED card on

It's super pretty in real person!! I must confess that I've been moving the foxy from one side to another just to see the stars brighten up the card <3

I colored the Critters with Clean Color Real Brush markers, and each time I use them, I love them more. I want to make a video showing you how I use them, but I want to practice a bit more first :)

Love You interative LED card off - detail

Here's a closer look on the sky. I used vellum behind the die cut panel so the LED lights are more diffuse, this way I lighten up more or less most of the sky with only 5 LEDs.

Love You interative LED card on - detail

Don't miss all the amazing projects that my DT buddies made during these 2 colaboration days! You should visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see that the posibilities with these chibi lights are endless!! ;)


Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Party Animal, Holiday Party Animal, Love You Tons
- Lawn Fawn dies: Party Animal, Holiday Party Animal, Snowy Backdrops, Circle Stackables, Stitched Hillside Border, Double Stitched Reclanges, Everyday banners
- Lawn Fawn cardstock
- Chibitronics starter kit
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Distress inks
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Clean Color Real Brush markers

3 comments:

Teresa Doyle said...

Yainea, your card is simply fantastic!

Corilyn Noreen said...

This is seriously freakin' cool!

Lenoria said...

Do you have a tutorial on the slider light up card on YouTube or even the written instructions and maybe a diagram? I am just getting "hooked" on the lights and this is exactly what has been on my brain for some time now and just stumbled across this tonight (early morning). I love this card you made!!