Sunday, May 15, 2016

Dad + Me & Stitched Mountains - LF Summer release week

Hi!!

First of all, I want to thank you for your comments and nice feedback on my videos (and yestarday's video in particular) I'm still learning and always trying to improve so it means a lot to me, so thanks thanks thanks!! :D

And now, let's continue enjoying the new Lawn Fawn Summer release week with two new products today: Dad + Me and Stitched Mountains Borders.

After Mom + Me, I think Dad + Me was a must and Lawn Fawn made it real! Hehe I really love these cute families!! I made a rustic little scene with the bears. Those mountains and lake are just awesome, don't you think???

Awesome dad

I masked the mountains to make a larger group of them and stamped everything with Lawn Fawn ink. To match the "ofishally awesome" sentiment, I cut and added a fish to the "papa bear". Gosh, could they be any cuter???
After stamping the lake and mountains, I colored some grass and sky with copics to finish off the scene.

Awesome dad - detail

Also, to help us, scene lovers, creating our scenes, Lawn Fawn is going to release this Stitched Mountain Borders die. I LOVE them!! I made this simple card to showcase them using an old favorite: Happy Trails. I draw the little stars on the background with a white gel pen and colored the card and caravn with Copic markers.

Happy Trails

This card is super easy and quick to create and I'm very happy with how it turned out, I love its simplicity and bold colors :)

Happy Trails - detail

I hope you love my cards for today, go and check out the Lawn Fawn blog, the DT have done amazing projects and Kelly has a video there and a giveaway too!

Thank you so much for your visit, see you tomorrow for a new set release! ;)

Supply list:

Dad + Me card:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Dad + Me, Woodgrain Backdrops
- Lawn Fawn dies: Dad + Me, Stitched Oval Stackables
- Lawn Fawn inks: Merman, Walnut, Doe
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Copic markers

Mountains card:

- Lawn Fawn stamps: Happy Trails
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Mountain Borders, Happy Trails, Grassy Border
- Lawn Fawn cardstock: Blue Jay
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Versamark ink
- White embossing powder
- Copic markers
- White gel pen

1 comment:

Teresa Doyle said...

Oh my goodness these are sweet. Great masculine cards. Thanks so much for sharing!