Monday, January 30, 2017

Avery Elle Valentine treats

Hello!

Today I have a super easy project to share with you at the Avery Elle blog. Sometimes I reject ideas for being too simple and then I think... why?? So I came up with this idea of Valentine treats to feature the cute critters from Hang in There (hehe they are so chubby... they warm me heart!) using CD/DVD envelopes and it is simple but that's great for treats! So I go ahead and made them!

And, of course, I HAD to bake some cookies for the pictures, it was necessary. And I ate some of them. Maybe. haha 


I combined several sets here but they are super easy to make, just stamping, die cutting and glueing. I added some shadows to the critters with my copic markers, but you can totally skip this part and use color cardstock instead :)

By the way... I had never used that heart die before (I don't understand why), but it just became my favorite heart die ever, I LOVE it!! And you'll see it soon in another project ;)

Thanks for you visit!! Have a great start of the week!!

Supply list: