Thursday, January 26, 2017

Valentine's day Mermaid card + video!

Hello!!
Today I have another video for you, and because I'm in Valentine's day mood, it's another love card :)
But I didn't use the traditional red/pink combo and I created an under the sea card with blue tones. This card is really perfect for all year round and you can use it for friends and family because it's just about how important is someone in your life :)


I saw this quote printed on a pillow at Pinterest and that inspired me to make this card. I played with Distress inks, embossing paste and Copic markers and I had so much fun! I hope you enjoy the video :)


I love the shine of the embossing paste, it looks super cool!


Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a great day!

Supply list:

4 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Super cute! Love the embossing! :D

Renee V said...

Awesome as usual Yainea!!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is too cute for words!

Linda S. said...

I really enjoy your cards and videos. The little details you add to your cards, like the white pen around the hole in the anchor, and the tips you show in your videos, like the acetate on the grid mat for lining up stamps are fantastic. Thanks for sharing.