Sunday, August 20, 2017

Gift Box & Fall Tiny Tags - Lawn Fawn inspiration week

Hello and welcome to another day of Lawn Fawn inspiration week!


I love making gift boxes, treat bags and all that kind of stuff so I couldn't be more excited about today's featured product!

A die to create gift boxes? Yes, please! Gift Box die is perfect to give a pack of 4 bar cards and envelopes but for lots of little gifts as well.

And because I love Halloween, I've created a pair of fun Halloween themed gift boxes combining a bunch of new and old products!


For my first box, I used a Perfectly Plaid Fall paper and to decorate it, I combined Finely's ABCs, Cute Cobweb dies and Outside In Stitched Scalloped Circle Stackable. I added some black glaze with my Sakura pen to the cute spiders and spider web, this is difficult to see in the picture but it adds a cool shine in real person that I absloutely love!
I also added a bit of sparkle to the BOO letters with some orange Stickles and tied everything with a yellow ribbon.


For my second one, I used the Starry Sky die to cut a bunch of stars out of white cardstock and adhered them to my box. Then, I decorated it with one of the super cool new Fall Tiny Tags, some ribbon, twine and a banner with a sentiment created with the Trick or Treat border die. Because that die was too long for my banner, I stamped the first part of the sentiment and used just the second part from the die cut.

I added some black glaze with my Sakura pen to the die cut and the pumpkin too.


I hope you like these little boxes as much as I do, I love making Halloween stuff but these boxes are perfect for every occassion so don't miss the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration!

Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice Sunday!

Supply list:

3 comments:

sansuey said...

So cute! So fun! This makes me think I must have the gift box die!

Beatriz said...

Qué chulas! Me encanta cómo te han quedado.

Unknown said...

EEEEK! These are SO CUTE! I want to make these as cards next year :)