Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Gift Card PopUp - Lawn Fawn August inspiration week

Hi there!

The fun continues today with the Lawn Fawn August release week! Today we're featuring Gift Card PopUp die and the cute Knock on Wood paper collection.


I made a shaker card combining So Thankful and Forest Feast stamps and then placed the Gift Card PopUp holder, inside. This die is so cool and a very fun idea!


I colored all my images with Copic markers and then used Distress inks and my blending tool for the backgrounds and grass. Y added some sequins and a bunch of fall leaves to decorate the outside and inside of the card :)


Y wanted the inside gift card holder to look like a tree trunk in the middle of the grass, with a mushroom on its bottom and a little hedgehog holding a leave.
Finally, I decided to add the cute bear from For You Deer stamps on top of the gift card, I love it, hehe!


Thank you so much for stopping by, don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration using these products!

Have a nice day!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Tami B. said...

I love this one. That little bear is so cute!

Unknown said...

How cute is that!