Thursday, January 18, 2018

Avery Elle shaker tags

Hello there!

I'm here today to share a pair of shaker tags I made featuring Love is in the Air set. I love that this set combines solid with non-solid images and it's full of cute images! It's perfect for Valentine's cards but I used it to make something that would suit any occassion. These tags were easy to make thanks to the Shaker Tags Elle-ments dies.


First I sponged some ink on the background with a blending tool and stamped the super cute clouds from teh set. I colored the birds with Copic markers and adhered on on the background. Then I mounted the shaker tags, adding some fun sparkling elements inside. To finish the tags I adhered the other bird on top with the sentiment and a little heart.


I hope you like my project for today and give these tags a try! They are fun to create and a sweet addition to a sweet gift for a special someone :)

Thanks for stopping by, have a nice day!!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:


Ellen Hutson:

2 comments:

Katherine K :) said...

Oh my gosh! These are simply adorable. I’ve pinned them for future inspiration. ♥️

Renee V said...

These are so cute, love those stamps and your cute colors!!!!!!!