Monday, January 8, 2018

Otterly fantastic day with AE

Hello there!
Today I'm sharing a simple card featuring Otterly Fantastic stamps and dies. How cute are those otters?? I really love otters so I'm always happy using them on my cards and projects.

I decided to go quick and simple, because sometimes we need just that to have a special handmade card for a special someone but we don't have a lot of time to make it.


I started with a pair of watercolors, aqua and teal and created a super quick background, finishing it sprinkling some more color on top. Then I stamped one of the otters and the little shell and used Copic makers to add some color.


After that, I die cut them using the coordinating dies, I love the one that creates cuts so the otter can hold little things!. To frame the little otter, I used a die I love, Heart Frame. Finally, I added some twine and little gems as a final touch.

I hope you like my project for today! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!!

Supply list:

Avery Elle:



Ellen Hutson:

3 comments:

reese said...

Hi, nice blog you have there. I have a small request, if you don't mind. Since you can speak spanish, could you help me translate some mexican song i found?

Regards,

Yainea said...

Thanks Reese! Of course, just email me the lyrics of the song and I'll send you back the translation :)

reese said...

Thanks for your answer!

The song is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKF1F3848Ss
and the lyrics only would be:

Peleaban los gallos bailaban caballos,
Tronaban los cuernos tocaba la banda
Las tres de la tarde la fiesta era en
Grande y al rancho del Chapo los wuachos
Llegaban boludos y aviones comboys militares
Llegaban al rancho buscando al seсor...

Preparen bazukas rifles y granadas aquн no entra,
Nadie que el jefe no escapa gritaba la escolta,
Clavado en terreno francotiradores,
Queriendo abrir fuego varios talibanes,
Con mente suicida cubrнan,
Al Chapito tenia que escapar...

Son trece minutos para el plan de escape
Nomas quedan cuatro tiene que lograrse
No tiren balazos no maten ni un wuacho
Esa fue la orden tiene que acatarse
Si el Seсor no escapa hбganlos pedazos
Disparen con rabia no pueden fallar...

Los wuachos no entraban tambiйn la pensaban
Miraban de arriba mucha gente armada
Que no tenнan miedo que es gente de huevos
Dispuesta a matarse y morir en la raya
Los wuachos corriendo los radios sonando
La gente al pendiente y el Chapo escapaba...

Lograron fugarse con todo y Chapito
Los rhinos los cuacos abrнan los caminos
Clavado en la sierra esperaba un boludo
Que los llevo lejos fuera del peligro
Sobraba un minuto y volando en el cielo
Para celebrarlo brindo con champaсe...