Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Miss you - Avery Elle card

Hello!

Today I'm sharing a card featuring the Oval Burst die from Avery Elle. I love the way this die frames any scene or sentiment, like its old square version is a total must :)

I used the cute hippo from Peek A Boo Pals stamping it twice and coloring them with Copic markers. I keep using my liquid watercolors wherever I can because I love them very much so I painted the water with them and I really love the results. Then I added some sequins here and there to simulate sparkling water and match the sentiment :)


For the sentiment, I first stamped one of the phrases included in the Peek A Boo Pals set and then I completed it with a die cut from the A Tag For All dies. 
Finally, I used the Oval Burst die to frame the whole scene and sentiment, decorating it with some clouds from the Love is in the Air die set.


Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice day!!

Supply list:

Avery Elle store:


Ellen Hutson store:

3 comments:

francesca said...

esta tarjeta me encanta!
These little hippos are soo cute!

Hello Sweetums said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hello Sweetums said...

Super cute!! I love how it looks like the hippos are swimming in the water. :)