Thursday, August 9, 2018

Avery Elle Fall 2018 Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Avery Elle Fall blog hop!


I hope you're enjoying the hop! I'm so excited to finally be able to share with you these new goodies :)

I made two Christmas cards mixing some of the new sets.

For my first one I used Starry Scene and Merry Little Christmas to create this fun festive scene. First, I stamped the background with the stars from the set and silver ink and added a little stripe of silver glittery cardstock.


Then, I colored the critters with Copic markers and stamped the sky with Distress Oxide inks. The sentiment stamped on the banner is from an old set, Merry Flowers. I love all the little critters included in the Merry Little Christmas set!


For my second card I used Starry Scene and one of the sentiments from Snow Tags. I wanted a simple design, something calm, maybe more neutral or masculine and I really like the result. This set, Starry Scene, was love at first sight <3


I stamped the background with different colors of dye inks, using my MISTY and stamping it several times. Then I heat embossed the mountains on watercolor paper using white embossing powder and I colored them with AE liquid watercolors.


To celebrate our Fall 2018 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to one random winner.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, August 12th to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, August 20th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 or all 6 of the following to increase your chances:

  1. Comment on any of the design team's posts and/or here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow us on Twitter and tweet the contest (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) and share us with your friends - make sure they tell us you sent them.
  4. Follow us on Pinterest
  5. Become a blog follower through email (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already follow us)
  6. Join our Flickr group (comment on the Avery Elle blog if you already belong)
The next step in the hop is the fabulous Melania Deasy! And just in case, here's the complete list of the blog hop participants so you don't miss anything:

Avery Elle / Jamie
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis
Nicky Meek

Thank you so much for your visit, enjoy the hop and have a nice day!

Supply list (Ellen Hutson):

38 comments:

Avery Elle said...

These cards are the cutest! I adore them!

Debbie Rumpza said...

SWEET! I love both of these cards! The scenes you created are perfect!

Lori said...

These are so so cute!

karenb said...

I love both cards! So nice!

Heather said...

Two fabulous cards! Love the little scenes you created on both, and that reindeer card is just too cute!

Arianna Barbara said...

1. Lovely cards!!! Too cute!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

2. Follow Avery Elle on Twitter as raggiodiluce82 (Arianna Barbara) and I've just tweeted about the contest.

Arianna Barbara said...

3. Follow Avery Elle on Facebook as Arianna Barbara and I've just shared about the contest with all my friends.

Arianna Barbara said...

4. Follow Avery Elle on Pinterest as Arianna Barbara.

Amy Kolling said...

Those backgrounds! I love both cards!!!

Kelly B. said...

So cute! I love this background!!

Donna Hitz said...

Very cute cards! I love the Merry Little Christmas set!

Isabel Z said...

Love what you created!

NatQuebec said...

Such a lovely card 💚

Lisa Petrella said...

Wow! Both of your cards are fantastic, but I especially LOVE the starry mountain scene!!!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Wow, I love this release and your beautiful ideas!

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable cards! I love your pretty coloring! The deer is so sweet!

Laetitia Lisa said...

Such a lovely release, and both your cards are gorgeous. I do love mountains :)

Linda S. said...

I love these cards. Thanks for sharing.

Andre M. said...

Beautiful colour palettes on both of your cards. Thanks for the inspiration.

mindy1414 said...

I love the stars on both cards and the reindeer is just too cute!

Cynthia Cole said...

Both Christmas cards are adorable!

Janet D. said...

LOVE the scenes you created!

Jeanne Beam said...

Such adorable Christmas cards.
Thanks for sharing...

Sue D said...

I like the colors on these pretty starry scenes.

Christine Kiehl said...

So creative you are! I love what you crafted with the new relase stamps! So professional looking! and so playful! Thank you for sharing

Linnea S said...

great cards! the second one is unique and simple. luv it

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love your mountain scene! It's GORGEOUS! Great coloring!

Dana M said...

Such adorable and festive cards! Beautiful designs and dimension.

Mary Holshouser said...

Both cards are grreat, but my favorite
would be the hills covered with the snow.
Just a serene card. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(doto)com

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

I love both of your cards! Such great coloring :)

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a super sweet set of holidays cards !!
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

2- I’m already a follower on Twitter with this name : @MargeSSW
And tweeted about the contest here :
https://bit.ly/2P4uoIj
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

3- I’m already a follower on Facebook with this account :
Marjorie Isaline Dumontier
And shared about the contest here :
https://bit.ly/2nEfKLz
And repost your publication here :
https://bit.ly/2OwQ8vc
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

4- I’m already a follower on Pinterest with this account:
marge ssw
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

5- I’m already a blog follower with this email :
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

6- I’m already a follower on Flickr with this account :
margessw / [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

justMarie said...

I like both of your cards. But I really like how you made those mountains. Very nice!