Friday, August 17, 2018

Pick of the Patch - Lawn Fawn August inspiration week

Hi there!

It's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! In the next days we will be featuring the new Lawn Fawn release products that will be finally for sale on August 23rd!


Today the star of the show is the new Halloween set: Pick of the Patch. I love the customizable pumpkins included in the set! There's also a fun pumpkin add-on for the reveal wheel so I had to use it with this set to create my card and play with the different faces haha


Another new product that I used on my card is the cool Spooky Fence Border. I think it adds a fun touch! I kept the design of the card pretty simple.
For the background, I colored the sky with Distress inks, added some pretty stars (from glittery white cardstock) and heat embossed the sentiment with white embossing powder.


All the images are colored with Copic markers and adhered to the background with dimensional adhesive. I wanted to add a cute detail to the spooky scene with the sleeping kitty and I love it!


I hope you like my card too! Don't forget to ckeck out the Lawn Fawn blog to see tons of inspiration using these new products!

Thank you so much for your visit, have a nice day!!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Bunny said...

This is a very cute card. I love all the new dies and stamps. [Bunny]

berokke said...

so cute!