Tuesday, February 26, 2019

From all of us - AE card

Hello!

I'm here today to share with you another card I made with the new products from the Avery Elle Spring release.

This time, I've combined Ray die with All of Us stamps to create a thank you card. I had fun playing with my inks to create the background, first I apllied and blended the different ink colors and the I sprinkled some water on top to add texture. The cute row of bears was colored with alcohol markers.


I just love this Ray die! For this card I used it to create a sun with rays but it's also perfect to create attention spots on your cards!


I hope you feel inspired to something today! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle store:



Ellen Hutson store:

2 comments:

Lily Allen said...

Fabulous card, Nancy!
clipping path

Mariam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.