Sunday, February 24, 2019

Lawn Fawn February inspiration week wrap up!

Hello there!!

Are you as excited as I am about the new Lawn Fawn release??

Past week we celebrated the Lawn Fawn February inspiration an release week featuring some of the new product and despite you've probably seen my cards at the Lawn Fawn blog already, here's a little wrap up!

First I have a card featuring the new Oh Gnome set and Mushroom House fun dies. I created a colorful scene using for my coloring Distress inks and Copic markers:


The mushroom border dies is one of my favorites! It adds so much cuteness to the scene! And that openable door of the mushroom house, it's so fun!


My second card features Butterfly Kisses set and Spanish Scripty Sayings stamps. You can imagine how excited I am about this set of sentiments, I have been begging for it for years! LOL! The critters from Butterfly Kisses are also a favorite from this release, they are adorable! And I'm pretty happy about how this card turned out : )


I also used Distress inks for the blended background on each circle and Copic markers for the critters. I sprinkled some white paint on top of the background to add some texture.


My next card features Mini Easter Eggs dies and Celebration Scrity Sentiments.


I also used Spiffy Speckles paper pad on the eggs, I LOVE this paper collection!!


The next one features Eggstra Amazing Easter set and one of the the new Reveal Wheel Add-Ons, the Semi Circle. I just though the bunny has the perfect "throwing an egg" pose so I had to make this. I know, eggs? These ones are magical unbreakable eggs, ok? Haha


The floral patterned paper is from another new paper collection: Spring Fling, and for the sentiment, I used more new  products: Fancy Wavy Banners dies and Wavy Saying stamps.


The next one is a birthday card I made featuring Happea Birthday set. Is this set adorable or what?? Hee hee Love those little peas!


I started by painting a watercolor circle to create a focus point for the peas. As a final touch, I covered them with Glossy Accents.


Finally I have some simple and beautiful mini boxes that I made featuring the Butterfly Treat Box die. These are perfect for your party/wedding favor gifts!


All I had to do is cut out them out of watercolor paper and color them from the bottom to the middle of the box combining two different colors on each box.


Well, and that's all!! I hope you enjoyed my creations and feel inspired! Thank you so much for sticking with me till the end! Have an amazing week, hugs!!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Jennifer Reece said...

You have the cutest examples! Your projects are always very creative and add a special touch that makes them unique. Thank you so much for sharing your creativity!

AnnetteH said...

Your cards are so pretty. I'm trying to get better with "water color" backgrounds. I love the card with the animals and the butterflies. I need to try to make that(except I don't have that stamp set yet). I'm excited about the Spanish scripty sayings also. I purchased the set for my sister. She lived in Mexico from 1987-1988 working at a children's home. Now we both have 2 sponsor children from the home (actually they now run 8 homes). My youngest sponsor girl would love that card with the butterfly. I actually got to meet her last summer. I don't know much Spanish, but it turned out alright because my sister and even her older sister didn't know what she was saying either. I did determine that she loved dogs and candy.