Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Phonomenal Day - Avery Elle card

Hi there!

I'm here today sharing a card featuring the Phonomental stamp set and coordinating dies by Avery Elle. I love big images that can easily be the main focus on a card like the bowl in this set. I love all the little elements that are also included to customize your bowl of food.


I started by coloring the background with Distress inks and a blenidng tool. Then I sprinkled some water, orange ink and gold ink all over the panel to give it more texture and some shine. I wanted to match the golden drops somehow so I rubbed two stripes of cardstock with versamark ink and heat embossing them completely using Rich Gold metallic powder.

Then, I continued by stamping, die cutting and coloring all of the pieces for my scene. For the bowl I used a patterned paper and then I added some shadows with a pair of blue markers.

Finally, I assembled everything together and stamped the sentiment with blue ink. I enjoyed a lot the creation process of this card, the bold colors that adds energy (and hot to the pho) and the golden shine that are very pretty in person.


I hope you like my project for today! Thank you so much for stopping by and have a phonomenay day! *wink*

Supply list:

Avery Elle store:



Ellen Hutson store:

No comments: