Thursday, May 23, 2019

Avery Elle Summer Release Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Avery Elle Summer release blog hop!

The new release is full of amazing and very summery products, I know you're totally going to love it!
I'm showcasing the new Peak A Boo Summer Pals stamp set and coordinating dies, a set full of cute sea/summer critters that is perfect to send some love and cheer anyone up :)

I've made two projects using this set, a card and a pair of tags.

For the card I started by coloring the background with watercolors and spraying it with the new Clear Shimmer Spray by Avery Elle. It's hard to see in the pictures but it's really pretty in person!


Then I continued by stamping, coloring with alcohol markers and die cutting the critters. I added some details like some coral and seaweed that I also colored with markers.

Finally I adhered a stripe with the embossed sentiment and several sequins.


As soon as I saw the seagull I knew I wanted to create some tags using him, he's so fun and cute!!


I used Distress inks and Avery Elle watercolors for the background and colored the image with alcohol markers. I love the solid world bubble with the hello sentiment included in this set!!



I hope you feel inspired to create some projects with this amazing set of adorable critters. Here's some info about our blog hop giveaway (good luck!):

To celebrate our Summer 2019 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a stamp set of their choice to 3 winners.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3 and 4 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, May 26th to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Monday, May 27th .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.  You can check them all out here

To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, or all 4 of the following to increase your chances:


  1. Comment here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow / Tweet us on Twitter (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow / Share us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) .
  4. Follow / Comment on Instagram (we are https://www.instagram.com/averyellestamps/).
Here's the complete list of participants so you don't miss anything!:
Avery Elle  
Caryn Davies
Heather Campbell
Yainea
Melania Deasy
Katie Gehring 
Amy Kolling 
Ashley Marcu
Elena Roussakis
Nicky Meek

Thanks for stopping by to take a peek. Have a great day!


Supply list (Avery Elle store):

25 comments:

Kelsey Thomas said...

Awesome card! :) Love how you colored the critters. Those tags are really neat too!

francesca said...

these projects are lovely!! :)

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card and tags! Love the new designs!

Amanda Wilcox said...

So perfect! I love that card so much! And the tags are adorable!

Brebda said...

Such a cut card ! I like the tags too. Thanks for sharing your ideas for the new release from Avery Elle. Brenda West

Kelly B. said...

So adorable! Love this release!

MadeByMeghanK said...

These tags are DARLING! I Love this sea set! Soooo cute!

McStamper said...

What a fantastic and fun card. Love your tags, too.

Little Miss said...

So cute! The sea horse is my favourite :)

Mary-Anne V said...

these are fabulous projects and I love the underwater scene you created on the card. the tags are just adorable.

Andre M. said...

Cute tags and card, Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

FeM said...

Sooo cute. Thanks for the inspiration

Dee Earnshaw said...

such lovely projects - you are so creative in how you have used these products - very inspiring:)

Sue D said...

Great card and tag combo... these underwater critters are adorable and you've created some fun projects with them!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

The seagull tags are great! I really love the background you created for the sea creaures...so fun. :)

Arianna Barbara said...

1.Awww!!! How cute!!! Adorable and funny creations!!! Your card is amazing! beautiful colouring!!!

Arianna Barbara said...

2. Follow Avery Elle on Twitter as raggiodiluce82 (Arianna Barbara) and I've just tweeted about the contest.

Arianna Barbara said...

3. Follow Avery Elle on Facebook as Arianna Barbara and I've just shared about the contest with all my friends.

Arianna Barbara said...

4. Follow Avery Elle on Instagram as @raggiodiluc3

Larissa Heskett said...

SQUEAL!! SUPER FUN!! I LOVE the NEW Sets, and how you combined the images on your Card!! THANKS for sharing and have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!

Lisa Byers said...

Your card is super cute!! I love the critters!! The tags are adorable!! I love seagulls too!!

Amy C. said...

I love how the little critters look like they are peeking out from the card! Adorable!

Amy C. said...

I love how the little critters look like they are peeking out from the card! Adorable!

Amy C. said...

I love how the little critters look like they are peeking out from the card! Adorable!

Hamutal Shafrir said...

Lovely creations! The tags are adorable!