Thursday, September 24, 2020

Avery Elle Fall Blog Hop

Hello and welcome to the Avery Elle Fall blog hop!! 
I hope you're enjoying all the inspiration, the new release is just awesome :)

For a summary of all of our new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in the Avery Elle store .  Be sure to scroll all the way to the end of this post to read about the fun giveaway we are having.  We will be showcasing projects using our new sets starting today and will continue to show them throughout the next few months.  I can't wait!


I totally jumped into Christmas mode and I'm already thinking about festive packaging ;) When I saw the new Jingle stamp set, I knew I needed to use those big beautiful words to customize some wraping paper. I used white ink on kraft paper and I simply love the result!


Then I created my own tags combining the slim tag from Tag Party Elle-ments for the sentiment with the new Holiday Circle Tags Elle-Ments for the cute mice. And talking about those mice, they are from the new stamp set Christmas Mice (and they are so adorable!!!)


To celebrate our Fall 2020 Release Blog Hop, Avery Elle is giving away a stamp set of their choice to 3 winners.  To enter to win just comment on this post.  There is no purchase necessary and you must be 18 years of age or older to enter.  This giveaway is void where prohibited.  You can also do options 2, 3 and 4 of the following to increase your chances of winning. You have until midnight Sunday, June 21st 2020 to enter.  The winner will be announced on the Avery Elle Blog on Tuesday, June 23rd .  All products are available for purchase in the Avery Elle store right now.  You can check them all out here. 
To enter to win you can do 1, 2, 3, or all 4 of the following to increase your chances:
  1. Comment here on the Avery Elle Blog
  2. Follow / Tweet us on Twitter (we are @averyellestamps )
  3. Follow / Share us on Facebook (we are www.facebook.com/AveryElle ) .
  4. Follow / Comment on Instagram (we are https://www.instagram.com/averyellestamps/).
Here's a complete list of participants so you don't miss anything:

Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!!

Supply list:

11 comments:

LittleSher said...

Love the customized wrapping paper!!!

Wendi J said...

The packages look great. It will be fun to try this.

MadeByMeghanK said...

The mice are SOOOOO CUTE! I Love your wrapping too!

Denise Bryant said...

These tags are cute as can be! Love the adorable mice! Pretty wrapping paper too!

Janet D. said...

LOVE what you created, the wrapping paper and tags are awesome!

sansuey said...

The happy, smiling mice made me smile! Beautiful work!

Mary-Anne V said...

Such cute tags and wonderful wrapping.

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

wow? I love your custom wrapping paper! The tags you created are so adorable. :)

Subhashini said...

I love your wrapping paper complete with the cutest tags

Chandhini said...

I am swooning over your packaging. Love the wrapping paper and cute tag.

Sue D said...

Very cute packages!