Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Boo to you

 Hello friends!!

I'm here today sharing a Halloween project showcasing the super cute Boo to You stamps and dies from Avery Elle. Even when this holiday is not very popular here in Spain (it's getting more popular each year, though) I always loved it, the color scheme is just great and the cute-creepy things, the costumes... And of course, the stamps!! I also love making shakers so I reall enjoyed creating this card :)



I used patterned papers from the Spring Collection which make a pastel version of the traditional Halloween colors and added some black glittery cardstock. The cute images were colored with Clean Color Real Brushes and I filled the shaker with a custom mix of sequins that match the color scheme.  


I hope you feel inspired to create some fun Halloween projects! Thank you so much for stopping by today, hace a great day!

Supply list:

No comments: