Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Pink Lemonade & Daphne's Closet - Lawn Fawn April Inspiration Week

Hola!
Another day of fun and inspiration with Lawn Fawn, yay! And another sunny day, this makes me happy!

Today we're featuring both the new paper collections, Pink Lemonade and Daphne's Closet. I made a card using scraps and I think this is a great idea for using them!


I cut a lot of stripes from both collections and arranged them trying to create some kind of ombre effect, then I glued all of them to a piece of cardstock leaving little spaces in between, and cut the excess of the borders.

Then I cut two jars from the 12x12 Pink Lemonade paper called Club Soda and stamped the word "smile" from the mini set Year Three with Pale Tomato ink, I love that this ink matches the collection perfectly!!
The embellishment on the top is a sticker from Pink Lemonade collection. I hope you like it!

Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration from the amazing girls of the DT, a video and a card from the sweet Kelly Marie and of course, a giveaway!!

Thank you so much for stopping by today and for your super sweet comments yesterday!! Each one of them make me smile and brigthen my day :)
I hope you come back tomorrow for another day of the Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Year Three
- Lawn Fawn papers: Pink Lemonade, Daphne's Closet
- Lawn Fawn stickers: Pink Lemonade
- Lawn Trimmings: Lemon
- Hero Arts midtone ink: Pale Tomato


8 comments:

Tami B. said...

I'm going to "cheat" today. I came by to comment on the cute Critters card and got to see 2 other newer posts, so I'm leaving one comment for all 3- GREAT cards.

Unknown said...

Great idea to arrange the paper that way! It's a cool effect!

Dawn Darlene said...

love the effect!

snappy scrappy said...

So pretty!

byAnnette said...

Love how all the colors and patterns you've arranged create this ombre effect! So Cute!!!

Jean Bullock said...

I love the strips of paper in the background. Everything is perfect on this card! Great job!

handmade_cass said...

Beautiful!

Buddha said...

I love the way you used strips of patterned cardstock! Very cute.