Thursday, June 19, 2014

You & Me mini book

Hola!

I'm here today to share a mini book I made using the new Stitched Party Banners and some other Lawn Fawn products :)

I used Let's Polka on all pages because it's full of fun, colorful and easy basic patterns to start everything. For each page, I just cut a piece of cardboard with the big banner die and two of patterned paper and glued a patterned paper on each side of the cardboard. I used my Crop A Dile to give a nice look to each page with coordinating eyelets.


I wanted a fun cover so I mixed different elements from the lastest Lawn Fawn stuff: the circle is a watercolor paper colored with an ombre effect and then cut with the stitched circle included in Stitched Party Banners, then I die cut the ampersand from Louie's ABCs and substitued it with another die cut from white cardstock.
For the "you" and "me" I wanted to give them the look of big labels so I heat embossed with white the new Clark's ABCs on black cardstock stripes and then covered them with glossy accents.
Finally, the polaroid is from #Awesome, colored with copics.

I hope you like it and feel inspired to create your own mini book! It's really easy and perfect to document a little trip, birthday or just to give as a gift!

It's almost weekend so I wish you have a great one!! Hugs!!

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Clark's ABCs, #Awesome
- Lawn Fawn dies: Stitched Party Banners, Louie's ABCs, #Awesome
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka
- Lawn Fawn flair
- Lawn Fawn twine: Lemon
- Watercolors
- White embossing powder
- Versamark ink
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Copics
- Crop A Dile

2 comments:

Kari said...

I really love this little mini book! I really don't document anything, but I just love those stitched border dies...I don't have them yet and really want them :)

Renee V said...

So cute and I love how you did the You and Me to look like it's from a label maker!!