Thursday, July 3, 2014

Xyron & Lawn Fawn week - Happy Camper

Hello!!

I hope your week is being great! We are celerating Xyron & Lawn Fawn week, both companies are joining forces to bring lots of inspiration to you :)

I made a card combining several Lawn Fawn sets and I used Xyron products to adhere everything. I used the Sticker Maker to make sticker clouds and a sticker caravan. Then I used the Tape Runner to adhere the grass and Glue Stick for the paper bow that I cut with my Silhouette.

Happy Camper

Don't forget to visit both blog to see more projects! Also, there are some giveaways involved ;)

Thanks for stopping by, I hope you have an amazing day! I'm begging for the weekend already haha. Also this week I haven't felt crafty at all, after I made this card on Monday my creative juices somehow disapeared! I hope they come back soon, I'm planning on going somewhere a few days during July so I have to make some cards in advance. Have you planned something for Summer? I'll probably go camping! So I'm going to be a happy camper like the bear haha

Supply list:
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Love you S'More, Happy Trails, Milo's ABCs, Hello Friend, Blue Skies
- Lawn Fawn dies: Love you S'More, Happy Trails, Grassy Border
- Lawn Fawn papers: Let's Polka
- Xyron adhesives:  Sticker Maker, Tape Runner, Glue Stick
- Distress ink: Tumbled Glass
- Memento ink: Tuxedo Black
- Prismacolor pencils
- Gamsol


3 comments:

Kelly said...

what a cute and clever sentiment for those images!

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Super CUTE card, great sentiment.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Such a fun card and so cute. Love how you combined the different sets.