Monday, June 30, 2014

Rainbow hello - Avery Elle Dotted Dies

Hi and happy Monday!!
I hope your weekend was great! The weather has been cooler than I'd like for a Summer weekend but I enjoyed a great time with my boyfriend and I had some crafty time too! :)

Today I'm featuring another amazing product from the Avery Elle June release, the Dotted Elle-ments dies, I love this set of dies, they make the perfect frame for cards, banners and labels!


I had to use colorful thread with the little holes, I die cut the frame and a circle and started placing threads along, then I used one of the banners of the same set and die cut the hello from Simply Said Hello on littery black cardstock to create a big contrast with the background. I like how this turned up! Super simple but bright and cheerie, don't you think?

Rainbow hello

Don't forget to check the Avery Elle blog, Caryn has a gorgeous card set to share with you!

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Have a nice day!!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle dies: Dotted Elle-ments, Simply Said Hello.
- Circle die
- Thread
- Black glittery cardstock

9 comments:

Elise C. said...

Wow, awesome card Yainea!! That will definitely brighten someones day!! :)

June K said...

Beautiful.

Laura said...

Wow!!!!! Lovely!!

Elena said...

it's a show-stopper! amazing!!

Kari said...

L.o.v.e. this so so much!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! Qué sencilla pero qué bonita! Es sin dudna mi favorita en mucho tiempo. Me encanta como le has dado una vuelta al diseño del troquel. Gracias por tanta inspiración! :)
eva

Jenny said...

Fantastic card Yainea, love how you've used the die... a real eye-catching design x

Grenouille Greetings said...

I LOVE this oh so clever idea. Beauifully done! Hugs,Lesley

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Yainea! Love the use of threads!!!