Monday, September 15, 2014

Christmas card with AE Seasonal Sentiments

Hi again!

This is my second post today, if you're here to see my Lawnscaping challenge card, click here or just scroll down. Thanks!! <3

It's my turn on the Avery Elle blog today and I'm featuring a new stamp set Seasonal Sentiments, with fun sentiments+images perfect for Fall and Winter celebrations.


I chose to play with the Christmas sentiment and I thought it would be fun to try a chalkboard look with it, but adding a little more interest just coloring some parts of the image with Copics.

Chalkboard Christmas

Then I added a red doily and finished with some black pearls, I touched them with my (pigment white) inky fingers to give them a matte finish so they match better with the chalkboard look.

I hope you like what I made today! Thanks so much for stopping by :)

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Seasonal Sentiments
- Lawn Fawn papers: Snow Day
- Crate Paper papers: Love Note
- Lawn Fawn twine: Silver Sparkle
- Doodlebug: pearls and doily
- Copics

2 comments:

Yuki said...

This card is so cute! LOVE the chalkboard effect and how you colored the trees!

Mary-Anne V said...

Very sweet card...love the chalkboard look and how you coloured the different parts.