Wednesday, September 17, 2014

STAMPtember celebrations

Hi there!!
I hope your week is being wonderful so far! I'm a bit busy because Lawn Fawn inspiration week starts tomorrow and we're finishing all the details!  Yay!

I'm sure you're enjoying STAMPtember with the amazing people of the Simon Says Stamp store and all the guests that are joining the fun during all the month, well, today I'm so lucky to join them on the Simon Says Stamp blog with Kelly, Chari and Kathy and we're showing some Lawn Fawn projects and... a new exclusive stamp set from Lawn Fawn!!


First, here's the new and exclusive stamp set: Feathered Friends. Is it lovely or what?? I love the feathers the cute birds and the fonts!! I haven't it already but can't wait for it to arrive!


And now, here's a little sneak peak of my project that you can see on the Simon Says Stamp blog with instructions and a supply list. I hope you like it!! :)


Thank you so much for stopping by, have anice day!!

1 comment:

Yuki said...

I saw your card over at the SSS blog, soo cute!