Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Getting to know you Blog Hop!

Hi again!!

I have a different kind of post to share with you today, I've been tagged by my dear Lawnscaping DT buddy, Jenn Shurkus to the Getting to know you Blog Hop.
My other Lawnscaping DT buddy, the sweet Audrey Shaw Tokach, also asked me awhile back and I had to say no because I was super busy that week :( So I wanted to mention her too because she is amazing and I love them both!!

So here are my answer to the blog hop questions! ;)

1. What am I working on now
I'm always working on something but now, with lots of new amazing products from Lawn Fawn and Avery Elle, I'm more than busy!! I love all the new stuff and these upcoming months and celebrations are perfect for cards: Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Fall and Winter... Even when we don't celebrate some here in Spain, I love to create projects for these occassions! So, basically, I'm working on samples for LF and AE using the new products :)

When I have a little bit of free time, I try to submit a card or two to Paper Crafts magazine, today it's a submissions deadline and now I'm trying to make a last minute card hehe

2. How does my work differ from others in my genre?
Hmmmm... I think it isn't anything special. It's just me having fun :) I love cute things and mixing different stamp sets, old and new stuff and using products in different ways. I love coloring stamped images! That's all, I guess! haha

3. Why do I create what I do?
Just because it makes me happy! It's sooo relaxing! Well, when you're hitting a deadline it can be a bit stressful but I always enjoy the process :)


4. How does my creative process work?
I always carry a little notebook to draw sketches, designs or just anotate ideas or color combos. I can be anywhere and something hits me so before I forget it, I note it down on my little notebook. 

I also enjoy Pinterest a lot and I spend some time there when I need inspiration. My friends' blogs are also great sources for inspiration!! ;)
When I have the idea I just sit down on my desk and start stamping, cutting and coloring. When I'm struggling with something I stand up and go do another thing, then come back and I see things much more clear! Sometimes I just sit down and play without a starting point, it takes time but interesting cards were made this way ha!

And now... it's my time to nominate!! I nominate my friend Cris from My inky Corner. I love her creations, she's an amazing cardmaker! Also, I had the pleasure to meet her last year and she's very nice and funny!

Thanks for stopping by!! Hugs!!

3 comments:

jenn shurkus said...

Loved reading more about you :) thank you!!

Yuki said...

Great post! Loved reading about your creative process!

Cris said...

Ya se que voy como dos semanas tarde, pero he estado taaaaaan liada que no he tenido ni tiempo de pasar por blogs. Pero bueno, que sepas que me hizo mucha ilusion que me nominaras para este "hop" y que me encanto leer tus respuestas para asi conocerte un poquitito mejor, jeje.
Un besazo guapa!