Monday, September 28, 2015

Christmas tag - AE Naughty or Nice

Hey, happy Monday!

It's still September but it seems that we, crafty people, are already in the Christmas spirit, lol! You could see some Christmas projects here on the blog and I'll continue sharing ideas during the next months :)

Today I'm featuring Naughty or Nice stamp set from Avery Elle. I made a tag using the new Pocket Tag dies (cutting the pocket part aside) and stamping in classing Christmas colors with a touch of pink. It's a fun and simple tag that could embellish a gift making it even special :) I hope you like it!

Don't open

Thanks for visiting my blog!! Have an amazing day!!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Naughty or Nice
- Avery Elle dies: Pocket Tag Elle-ments
- Avery Elle inks
- May Arts ribbon

2 comments:

Yuki said...

Super cute tag! And I agree, it seems like us crafty people are already for the holidays lol!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is such a cute tag. And yes, I am ready for the holidays too, card/tag wise anyway... I have 165 cards made and 3 or 4 dozen tags but I continue to make them. LOL
I start in Jan. while my ideas are fresh but as this time of year rolls around, I am inspired again by things like this so I keep making them... There is little hope for me! haha