Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Dashing

Hi!
Today is a blank day in my city and my grandfather visited us as every year and we had lunch in family. We ate octopus, a very traditional dish in my land and specially during this celebration. The weather is being terrible these days, lots of rain and strong wind so we had to keep almost all day at home but I always love being with my grandfather, he's a wise man :)

But I'm here to share a card I made featuring Dashing from Avery Elle, a fun stamp set to add to a wintery scene card.

I'm not good with watercolors but I always have a fun time playing with them. I stamped the whole scene and then colored it with my watercolors. To add some interest I then cut my scene with the Wonky stitched dies and added some snow and glitter

Dashing

I hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!!

Supply list:
- Avery Elle stamps: Dashing
- Avery Elle dies: Wonky stitched dies
- Versafine ink: Onyx Black
- Watercolors
- White liquid enamel
- Yellow glitter
- Lawn Fawn twine: Green Spakle

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very fun and whimsical!

Renee V said...

Cute card, love the blue background and white snow! Have a great day!

Yuki said...

Beautiful card!

Verda said...

Pretty cards and very nicely done.