Sunday, February 25, 2018

Hay There - Lawn Fawn February inspiration week

Hay there! (hee hee)

I have one more project to share with you featuring the Lawn Fawn new release. Hay There is a super cute set full of adorable farm animals and it's one of my favorite sets from the new release.


I already used this set on my Pivot Pop Up card so this time, I went with a more simple card, combining two of the new paper collections to create something full of color :)


I colored the images with Copic markers and used patterned papers for the rest of the colored zones. The sentiment was heat embossed on a stripe of black cardstock and adhered to the base with dimensional adhesive. Then I tied a bit of rustic twine to it to add some interest.


I hope you like what I made! Now all the new Lawn Fawn release it's available in stores so it's your time to play with everything and have fun!

Thank you so much for stopping by, hugs!!!

Supply list:

2 comments:

Jennifer Reece said...

Hay There is one of my favorites from LF's newest release too! I love how you colored the images and that little twine on the sentiment is the greatest little touch! LOVE it!!

Viola Leary said...

You and I must have very similar styles. The cards that attract me the most are almost always yours. Great card.