Monday, February 26, 2018

Toucan Thanks - Avery Elle card

Hello!

Today I'm on the Avery Elle blog sharing a colorful thank you card using one of the sets from the new release: Toucan Party. I absolutely love this set because the cards created with it will be cheerful and colorful for sure!

I decided to create a thank you card because it's always great to have a bunch of them in case you need them ;)


First, I colored the images using Copic markers and die cut them. Then used the Horizontal Stripes die to die cut a pretty pink background to adhere to a darker pink cardbase. I cut a circle out of watercolor paper and used the new super cool Liquid Watercolors to color the sky.

I stamped my sentiment on a white stripe of cardstock and finally, I adhered everything together. So fun to create and a fun surprise for a friend!


I hope you like it and feel inspired to use this set! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a wonderful day!

Supply list:

Avery Elle store:

 

Ellen Hutson store:

1 comment:

Jennifer Reece said...

I LOVE this card - such cute birds!!