Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Hello mermaids - Avery Elle card

Hi there!

Today I'm sharing a cute card featuring the Mermaids stamps and dies. I made a colorful card colored with the Avery Elle liquid watercolors. I seriously love these watercolors, they are so fun to play with! And look at the gorgeous colors! :D


I created the background with a plain brush and the Cherry liquid watercolor. Then I used the waves border die to create those white waves. The sweet mermaids and other elements were colored also with watercolors adding just some accents here and there with colored pencils.


The sentiment was heat embossed with Rich Gold embossing powder and, as a final touch, I added some bubbles with white liquid enamel and some sparkle with a Wink of Stella pen.

I hope you like my projects for today, have a mermazing week! ;)

Supply list:

Avery Elle store:



Ellen Hutson store:

1 comment:

Wendi J said...

Adorable card. Really like the mermaid's hair on the upper left. Thanks.