Friday, April 13, 2018

Party Pals tags

Hello!

I hope you're all doing well!
I've been playing with this fun and absolutely adorable set called Party Pals and I decided to make a set of tags to have something ready for any occasion!


I started by creating just one tag but I really enjoyed the process so I decided to create nother two! I started by coloring the critters and banners with my alcohol markers. Are they cute or what?? 

Then I die cut the tags with using the circle die to create a negative space in the center. I adehered a piece of acetate on the back to heat emboss part of the sentiement and hold the sequins.


Finally, I just decorated the tags with the critters and banners, a bunch of sequins some washi tape, ribbon and twine. I love playing with different elements and textures on my projects :)

I hope you feel inspired to get crafty! Thank you so much for stopping by today, have a nice weekend!

Supply list:

Avery Elle store:

No comments: