Monday, August 27, 2018

Lawn Fawn August inspiration week review (part 2)

Hello everyone!!

Today I'm sharing another pair of cards that I made for the Lawn Fawn August inspiration week!

So Owlsome

I'm starting for my project that features So Owlsome, a medium stamp set with coordingating dies that is perfect for back of school, teacher appreciation or graduation cards.


I made a colorful card with several layers, starting with a yellow background die cut from the Itsy Blitsy Polkadot Backdrop die. Then I added a piece of patterned paper from the Really Rainbow collection and finally a "chalkboard" panel. To create the chalkboard look, I rubbed white ink with my fingers all along the borders of the panel, die cut out of black cardstock.


The little owls were colored with Copic markers and then I added some touches of Glossy Accents on the glasses and apple for some shine.
For the sentiment I used the Thanks Teacher Line Border die (die cut three times and glued together) with a sentiment from the set (heat embossed on a little banner).
Finally, I added a last detail, a little wooden clothespin with a bow made of twine glued on top.

Knit Pick Fall & Caramel Apple

The new Fall paper collection is called Knit Pick Fall and it just yells cozy! I made card combining several papers from this collection with the new Caramel Apple mini stamp set and a new favorite: a piece of woodrgain cardstock.


I centered the elements of this card so everything focuses the eye on the pair of caramel apples. I used different Stitched dies (Circle and Square) to create the central panel and added a detail with the scalloped border die.


I colored the apples with Copic makers and covered them with Glossy Accents, I love the look, so yummy!!

I hope you like these projects, thank you so much for stopping by today, have an amazing day!!

So Owlsome card supply list:


Caramel Apple card supply list:

No comments: