Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Pink Christmas card ft. Avery Elle Wonky Circle Frames

Hello!!

Today I'm featuring the new super cool Wonky Circle Frames at the Avery Ell blog!
I love these kind of dies that are so versatile. It's perfect to frame a sentiment, a scene, an image, create a shaker...

Every year I love to create at least a Christmas card with a pink color combo, this time I combined it with aqua to create this little shaker card.

I kept the design very simple but I added lots of sparkle :)


I used the pretty Hatch Mat die to add texture to my background, then I created my shaker with the biggest die of the Wonky Circle Frames, cutting one layer of white glittery cardstock and another from foam. I stamped the sentiment from Comfor & Joy on acetate and filled the skaker with a mix of sequins and some Avery Elle Coarse Glitter.


Finally I added the cute penguin from A Merry Little Christmas set (which I previously colored with alcohol markers and die cut) and tied some Aquamarine Hemp Twine on top.

I hope you like it!! Have a wonderful day! :)

Supply list (Avery Elle store):



Supply list (Ellen Hutson store):

1 comment:

Linda S. said...

That's a very fun card design an I like the pink for Christmas.