Thursday, July 6, 2023

Let's celebrate! - Avery Elle gift tag

 Hello there!

Today I'm featuring Shout It Out stamp set and coordinating dies from Avery Elle. 

I think this little buny is perfect to create fun tags to attach to gifts, so I decided to go with that idea and came with this one.


It's easy to create and it'll transform a simple package into something special :)

First I stamped, die cut and colored the bunny. I used alcohol markers and colored pencils. For the background of the tag, I used some pattered paper from the Avery Elle Holiday collection (I love this kind of papers that you can keep using all year round) and stamped the little stars and sprakles using the tiny stamps included in the set.

Using this same design and changing just the color palette, you can use it for  lot of different occassions! 


I hope you like my project for today, thanks so much for stoping by!

Supply list:

No comments: