Thursday, August 3, 2023

Avery Elle Fall release Blog Hop

 Heelo friends and welcome to the Avery Elle Fall release Blog Hop!

As usual, we're celebrating the launch of the new release with a blog hop full of inspiration, I know you're going to love everything! :)

So, to refresh your day, I created a snowy card featuring Beary Christmas stamp set and coordinating dies. But, as you'll see, I've also used some other products from the new release! 

I started by stamping, coloring ad die cutting all the little images. Then with the new Random Dots stencil and white pigment ink I created the background.
I die cut the background with the new Pierced Rounded Frames and adhered it to a card base, decorated with that new and beautiful red washi tape, I love t so much and it's perfect to decorate Christmas presents, too!


Finally, I heat embossed the sentiment on a circle and put everuthing together with foam adhesive to add more dimension.
As a final touch, I tied it up with some cream cord and added white enamel dots here and there.


I hope you like it!

For a summary of all of the new products that are available for purchase right now check out this section in Avery Elle store .

Thank you so much for stopping by, have an amazing day!!

Here's the complete list of participants so you don't miss anything:

1 comment:

Sra. Spitzer said...

Hola, Yainea -
I love your work! This card is super-cute. I had to make some difficult decisions because I liked pretty much everything in the new release. I would love to get the red tape, but I had to take it out of the cart/basket. It really "makes" your card, though. Now I am sorry I removed it from the cart/basket. Love the layout and colors of your card!!
Lori S in PA