Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Gingerbread kisses Avery Elle card

 Hello everyone!

Today I'm sharing a sweet Christmas card featuring Gingerbread Kisses stamps and coordinating dies from Avery Elle. These gingerbread men are too cute!!


With all the little images included in the set, it's really easy to put together a sweet Winter scene like this one. This card is a relaxing one to do whe you have some "me" time. Just stamp everythig, color them with your favorite color medium (I used alcohol markers) and die cut them.

For the background, I used Distress inks, then some glimmer spray and added snow with a white pigment marker.
For the snow, I hand cut some white cardstock and then adhered all the elements using some adhesive foam on some of them to add depth.

For the card base, I simply used a white one, and added a fun touch with the new Avery Elle washi tape.


I hope you feel inspired to create your own scenes using this really adorable set :)
Thank you so much for visiting, have a nice day!

Supply list:

No comments: