Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Happy Haunting with Avery Elle

 Hello!

Today I'm featuring Creepy Cameos stamps and coordinating dies from Avery Elle. This set is just so cool for Halloween! I love that you can go with some different ideas and even different styles with it. I went with a gothic pastel card (is that a name? haha)

My inspiration were those gothic cameos with black background and esqueletons, so I heat embossed everything using white embossing powder over a black cardstock.

For the background I used a mutted patterned paper on white and cream that matches the classy style but I distressed the edges to give it more of a gothic or spooky look.

I added some pearls as a necklace and a tiny bouquet of dried flowers on her hair.

I mounted everything on a lavender card base and added a piece of the new black washi.

I hope you like it! Thank you so much for stopping by, have a nice day!

Supply list

No comments: