Hi! Weekend is almost here! :)
Today I'm sharing a simple card, it doesn't have an innovative sketch, a new or elaborated technique... BUT I have something cool and fun to show you: A Lawn Fawn Panda! :)
You know Lawn Fawn doesn't have a Panda stamp but you can find a cute Polar Bear in the "Critters in the Snow" set, and it's very easy to modify it to be a cute Panda! I've also used the little leaves from the log in the "Critters in the Forest" set as bamboo leaves.
I hope you like it and give it a try. If you have any questions, send me an email or leave me a comment.
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Critters in the Snow", "Critters in the Forest" and "Hello Friend"
- Lawn Fawn "Bright Side" papers 12x12
- Lawn Fawn grey hemp cord
- Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink
- Hero Arts mid-tone "Green Hills" ink
Edit: I had forgotten to add one of the most important things to my list supply!
- Memento black marker (I used it to draw the panda lines :) )