Hi! This is my second post today, and the first time ever I write two posts the same day! If you are here to see my Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week card using Stay Tuned just scroll drown ;)
Stamping a scene is the theme for the current Lawnscaping challenge and it's my favorite thing to do on a card so even if I've been a little busy I don't want to miss this challenge!. Here is my card, the last day, almost at the last moment :P
I know my scene doesn't look at a scene at all but... What else is in the outer space than planets, stars and aliens? :P
I used the octopus from Critters in the Sea, removed the ink on the eyes and stamped it, colored with copics and then I added a big googly eye. I'm in love with that cute little alien haha
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week! :)
- Lawn Fawn: "Critters in the Sea", "Claire's ABCs", "Critters Ever After" and "Bake me a cake"
- Distress inks in almost all the colors I have lol. For the last layer I used "Dusty Concord" and "Chipped Sapphire"
- Perfect Pearls mist
- Versamark ink, clear and white embossing powder
- Memento "Tuxedo Black" ink
- Sizzix framelits circles dies
- Googly eye