I hope you're having a great weekend! Here it keeps raining and cold after a very dry Winter... What a weird year! But with all this rain flowers are blooming and everything looks beautiful, so inspiring!
So I have a card to share with you, I hope you like it! :)
I'm entering this card in the Simon Says challenge: Anything Goes
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Flutter By", "Say Cheese" and "Hello Friend"
- Lawn Fawn papers "Bright Side"
- Lawn trimmings: natural cord (dyed with Mister Huey's Leaf)
- Hero Arts stamp: "Designer Woodgrain"
- Hero Arts ink: "Ocean"
- Distress inks: "Antique Linen", "Ripe Persimmon", "Mustard Seed", "Evergreen Bough" and "Wild Honey"
- Versamark ink and clear embossing powder cherry scented (thanks Kari!! It smells so yummy!)
- Memento ink "Rich Cocoa"
- Mister Huey's mists: "Leaf" and "Dewey"