- This is my second post today. If you are Chari, maybe you want to see the first one ;) -
Hi again!! :)
So today is the last day of Lawn Fawn May Inspiration week, tomorrow all sets will be revealed but today we are featuring a super popular and demanded set... yes! Critters Down Under is here! :) And it's full of adorable stamps!
I made two shaped cards with this set, each one with a different style:
This one is like a child's drawing, it's made only with color cardstock and ink, no coloring. Well, that's something I wanted to try so this is like a little experiment hehe
For the second one I did some copic coloring and I made a window card. I love that super cute koala and coloring the kookaburra was just fun!! :)
Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more inspiration and comment on it for a chance to win this great stamp set! Thanks for stopping by! :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Critters Down Under", "Critters in the Forest" and "Hello Friend"
- Lawn Fawn papers: "Bright Side"
- Memento inks and markers: "Tuxedo Black", "Rich Cocoa", "Bahama Blue", "Bamboo Leaves" and "Summer Sky"
- Sizzix Framelits circle dies
- Spellbinders Nestabilities dies: "Label One"