This week all the Lawn Fawn DT girls have teamed up with May Arts to feature Lawn Fawn stamps and May Arts ribbons. Visit the Lawn Fawn and May Arts blogs to see all the awesome projects, this is beeing so fun!
I love May Arts, they have a big variety of ribbon and they're all gorgeous! Here's my card and I have more to share soon!
I love the combination of these rustic ribbons and cord with Critters on the Farm :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: Critters on the Farm
- Lawn Fawn papers: "Bright Side"
- May Arts ribbon: Woven/Burlap, String/Burlap and Burlap/Wired
- Hero Arts stamps: "Designer Woodgrain"
- Crate Paper button
- Bazzil papers: "Candy Shoppe"
- Distress inks: "Antique Linnen"
- Memento inks: "Tuxedo Black"
- Hero Arts inks: Mid-tone "Green Fields"