Lawn Fawn Inspiration Week continues today with a new set! This is a 4"x3" set dedicated to Dad's Day and it's perfect for all masculine cards!
When I saw this set I thought: Awww a bow and a tie, how cute for a couple!! So I needed to make this card as an example of using this set for different occasions than Father's Day :)
A closer look... :)
- Lawn Fawn sets: "Dad's Day", "Teeny Tiny Backdrops", "Grand Greetings" and "Critters Ever After" (and another new set :P)
- Lawn Fawn paper: "Bright Side"
- Echo Park paper: "Soda Fountain"
- Hero Arts inks: "Splash", "Bubble Gum" and "Stone Wash"
- Googly eyes
- White embossing powder and Versamark ink
- Martha Stewart's scoring board
I also used the moustache included in this set on this card for Memorial Day's OWH blog hop.
Then, I wanted to make a little project to feature the set for Father's Day, so I made this super simple tag in the last moment, very easy to mass produce. To stamp the tie, I stamped first using the lighter color, then masked the little stripes and stamped again using the darker color.
- Lawn Fawn sets: "Dad's Day"
- Memento ink: "Grape Jelly"
- Jenni Bowlin ink: "Lavender Sachet"
- Purple twine
To see more projects using this set, visit the Lawn Fawn blog and leave a comment for a chance to win it!
Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today, I have another project for tomorrow featuring another new Lawn Fawn set ;)