The Lawn Fawn fun continues today with a mini set, "Make Lemonade" is super cute with all those smiley faces and it's perfect for Summer!!
This is my project for today, a party invitation and a coordinating straw :) There are tons of elements to include for a Lemonade Party like cards with the name of the different treats; decorations for straws, cupcakes or cakes; banners...
So take this as an inspirational starting point and make your lemonade party set!
Don't forget to visit the Lawn Fawn blog to see the projects from the other DT girls, the awesome video from Kelly and comment for a chance to win this cute mini set :)
- Lawn Fawn stamps: "Make Lemonade", "Sunny Skies", "Flutter By" and "Sally's ABCs"
- Lawn Fawn paper: "Bright Side"
- Lawn Trimmings: Yellow cord
- Echo Park paper: "Soda Fountain"
- Memento inks: "Tuxedo Black", "Summer Sky"
- Memento marker: "Pear Tart"
- Colorbox chalk ink: "Lime Pastel"
- Sizzix Framelits: circles and scallop circles dies
Thanks for stopping by, tomorrow, we will be featuring another new set. Now, I'll continue to enjoy my lemonade... yummy! :)